Eternal Flopnation – Programmer – Autumn to Summer 2016
- Eternal Flopnation is a game in which you must swipe to jump between bodies of water, avoiding land masses and evil birds!
- Swim for the (always just out of reach) surface in this game about a fish who doesn’t know when to quit.
- I was an assistance programmer on this project and also implemented some of the unity animations.
- The game was made in Unity (C#)
- iOS Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1029639968
- Android Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.PD.FishGame
Fusion Galaxy – Lead Programmer – Summer 2015
- Fusion Galaxy is an element crafting game which requires players to collect elements through a fast-paced sorting game.
- I was Lead Programmer of this project during the Summer of 2015 for the MassDiGI Summer Innovation Program.
- The game is made in Unity 5 with MonoDevelop (C#)
- iOS Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fusion-galaxy/id999077925?mt=8
- Android Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.massdigi.crafting
ESCAPE – Lead Programmer & Pixel Artist – Spring 2014
- Escape was a third year team project.
- It was a 2D-side scroller, hack and slash, jumping game.
- In the game you could play as 2 characters, a ranger or a tank. The ranger was agile and swift, where as the tank was blunt and heavy hitting.
- The level design features maps created to test the player when using either character.
- The game is made in Unity 5 with MonoDevelop (C#) with Aseprite for pixel art.
- Download here
Boxman Battles – Programmer & Designer – Summer 2013
- Boxman Battles is a 2D game where there are opposing towers that spawn minions (Boxmen) who march to their enemies tower, when they come across an enemy Boxman they draw sword and fight!
- Your mission is to take control of a single Boxman and lead them to the enemy base to capture the crystal atop their tower! Boxman Battles is a 2D side-view hack and slash game, its unique feature is the ability to take control of any of your Boxmen.
- Boxman Battles was a project I did by myself over a Summer before starting my third year of college. I made the game in Unity and programmed in MonoDevelop (C#) and I created the pixel art in Aseprite.
- Download here
Asteroid-esque – An asteroid-esque game where a mothership circled the screen and spawned enemy’s that flew into your spaceship, top down spaceship shooter and obstacle avoidance game. Made in Unity (C#).
Dappie Bird – A flappy bird clone made in a day using self created art. Made in Unity (C#).
Texas Hold ‘Em – A digital version of poker. Made in jgrasp (Java).